Sunday, September 30, 2012

Packing!

It's almost time to fly out.  Our colleagues from past service projects have advised that we pack light but how does a woman going away for a month pack light?  After packing my work shoes, sneakers, flip flops, hiking boots, power cords, converters, I have run out of space before I even get to my clothes!  On one of our prep calls, it was suggested that it is customary for women to wear skirts or dresses in South Africa.  All of us are assuming this is an urban legend hence paving the way for...pantsuits :-)

And I have to give a shoot-out to my friends in New York City who got me this sweet cake as a send off even though it's only 4 weeks!!

#ibmcsc

2 comments:

  1. South Africa is amazing - good luck on your trip and keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck packing. I vote for all the accessories and toiletries with less clothes ;-). Can't wait to hear how your trip goes!

    ReplyDelete